Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ready, Set.....

GO!
If you're following me, you probably know me, which means you know I have a toddler and a wife. In that order. Of importance. Truth. Okays**, so here is a little background for those that want it and because I'm in charge. Jokes, kind of.  Sandra goes to school 2 hours (SOB) away, leaving me, Sebastian (precocious 15 month old), Kyli (shih Tzu), Lizzy (lab), Grizzabella (furball meow) and Ramsey (extravagantly furballing meow) all to our own devices for approximately 10-14 days at a crack. Let me tells you, it gets CRA-ZY. Thankfully, I have fabulous in laws who frequently come to my rescue and cart the pincher off every other weekend (I CAN BREATHE!).

All jokes aside, we struggle, we struggle a lot, and we struggle some more. This life is hard, but it is creating our future. So far, we have been apart since September. Risk of redundancy aside, we have been miserable. BUT, we got FANTASTIC news over Sandra's holiday break from school. She has been hired on at the local police department where she goes to school, which means *drum roll please*.....our little family will be together again this Spring! **cheers** This means that things already crazy are going to get, well, *shrugs*, crazier.

There you have it, some background and a little springboard from which to dive into the lives of the O'Donnell clan. Welcome to my life. Enjoy the ride, and watch out for the toddler.

**Disclaimer: Spelling and grammatical errors are on purpose. So there.**

No comments:

Post a Comment