Sunday, January 20, 2013

Progress?

Progress is Golden, or so they say.....right? Except when it is time going by way too fast. When we first found out we would be moving (ok, we didn't find out, we made a decision due to POOT getting the PD job), I thought "April? I can do April, no sweat!". Big. Fat. Self Lie. I can't pull this off by myself, who am I kidding? Granted, I AM Super Mom, but even Super Mom has her limitations.

This is a big move people. I cannot let this be a swirly mass of chaos the same way all of our other moves have been. So, being the OCD neat freak that I am, I am going to spend hours organizing, then re-organizing, packing, unpacking, re-packing, fending off the TOT from mass destruction of my "progress"......Dear God and Baby Jesus in a Manger, someone else do it for me. But do it my way, k?

Mother's of Toddlers should get moving discounts. What do I mean? We should be allowed to call up the local movers/packers and have them say "Oh you have a toddler? Ok, 75% discount for you Mama. We'll be right there to do it all for you".  Yeah, I know. In my dreams.

Better start packing. Or organizing.

Our move looks like it is going to happen a lot sooner than April. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment