We're here. We made it. We HAVE ARRIVED! Two weeks ago. Ok, so I'm totally behind on my weekly blogging, but you understand, right?
Basic Recap: Moving sucked. The end. So now, here we are, smack dab in a brand new town. We're living amidst boxes and chaos and don't know a soul. Not my thing. Here IS the thing though: WE ARE EMBRACING THIS. We are here, we are new, we are surviving. And hopefully soon, we make friends. This being new shit is lonely. In the meantime, TOT and I have lots to keep us busy. I started a new job a week ago and TOT started a new school the same day. At home, it is still usually just us because POOT is way too busy and we typically only see her on the weekends. This means that I get to get myself in all kinds of fun trouble. Turns out I CAN wield a hammer without breaking a hole in the wall (details, details). Alas, we are still unpacking, organizing (re-organizing!) and getting settled in. We are enjoying our new home and can't wait for the warm weather to hit so we can get out and explore the neighborhood! Let the adventures continue.
Glad you are embracing this change. Meet your neighbors... you have a great track record with neighbors turning into friends.
ReplyDelete